Discover how The Leader in Me addresses some of the most challenging topics that educators face today. We encourage administrators to attend and invite other key staff members and stakeholders to join. Together, participants will learn about timeless paradigms and principles of leadership that are creating lasting results for schools in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Review 21st Century economic challenges.
- Learn about the origins of The Leader in Me.
- Discover 5 core paradigms for rethinking leadership.
- Hear experiences from a guest principal.
- Envision how leadership could impact your students, staff, and community.
Who should attend?
Innovative educators, involved parents and community members, anyone looking to make a difference in the lives of students.
To register, please complete the form and select an upcoming webcast date.